http://miavdmerwe.tumblr.com/

Tumblr:miavdmerwe.tumblr.com... Portfolio:miavanderm.wix.com/miavandermerwe

Blog Archive

Friday 21 September 2012

Does your style reveal it all?

Tegan Scales: “Even though I am athletic, I like looking chic and classy with a sexy edge”.

Hannah Stevens: “As alternative as my style suggest I am, it does not define me fully. I also enjoy sports, which is something a lot of people don't expect from a girl who looks and dresses the way I do”.

Neo Baepi: “I’m free thinking, easy going and practical. It doesn’t mean I aspire to be the opposite sex as other people might assume”.

Nicola Poulos: “I am laid back, outdoorsy, free spirited and into beach culture. But I also enjoy being creative indoors”.

Mikhaela Köhlo: “I am fierce phat and fagulous. Every day should be an event and we should feel and live like fucking movie stars all the time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment